Sunday, August 8, 2010

Relapse....

Haha....i got my relapse again...hmmm maybe you will ask are you ok? Does it pain? hehe for me relapse its ok nothing much suffer nothing much pain and been so long i was get use to it already..

Now recall the starting get relapse my heart was shivering,sad,angry....keep asked why like that?aiyooooo i though i ok ler how come relapse again...so pain ..grrrr the skin get to dry... crack....bleeding again arrrh pain....i dont want!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe this is when i got my relapse feeling,but now?no more...got relapse?ok never mind think back why will relapse leh?stress?eat something i should not take?lack of rest?too emotional??all this i will think about and adjust the wrong to the right....
and take time it will back to normal....

are you the one having same problem as me?well i know relapse its a torture for ourself most important you got to stay relax...and keep on positif thinking and stay happy thats the way to get well soon from relapse..^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well Connie, well i had my relapse before, i told myself "hey, slow down and have good rest". Honestly after taking Olivenol Livin and changing food habit, i have improved so much..hardly no relapse and now i should say "NO" relapse. Yup..always think positive, bang our mind with good jokes, be humorous and sensible..hey, reading comics does ease my stress yoh..